Join The American FDC Society
Why should you join the AFDCS?
There are many good reasons:
- You'll Get a Unique Perspective on Stamp Collecting.
- You'll Learn About First Day Cover Collecting.
- Outstanding Benefits Available Only to Members
- A Subscription to the Amazing FIRST DAYS magazine.
As an American First Day Cover Society member you will receive:
- A new member information packet with details about the AFDCS, a list of AFDCS publications and handbooks, official AFDCS first day covers for sale, and your membership card.
- The award winning publication, First Days Magazine, published and delivered to your door every six weeks, 8 times a year. Each issue contains research, checklist, columns, do-it-yourself advice and plenty of FDC information. You will find this your invaluable guide not only to what is going on in the American First Day Cover Society, but to the whole wonderful hobby of First Day Cover Collecting.
- You can attend AMERICOVER, the annual convention of the AFDCS where we meet in various parts of the country to learn about FDC collecting and share our special interests. Programs, seminars, meetings, exhibits, stamp dealers, social events, fun, and excitement are part of AMERICOVER. AMERICOVER brings together collectors from many fields and many parts of the world to share collecting specialties, ideas, friendship, and to establish networks of common interests.
Plus so much more!
Membership in the American First Day Cover Society is just $30 annually.
Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader from Adobe Systems Incorporated.