- The panel is printed on quality heavy white paper stock, measure 8-1/2 x 11-1/4 inch and will bear two or three engravings, more or less related to the subject of the stamps.
- Most of the engravings are great art work. Along, with these engravings is a text that provides an interesting insight into the stamp's subject.
- The stamps or sheets are mounted in plastic mounts (such as Showgards) to maintain their mint never hinged condition.
- There, is often information about the subject that will be not be found from any other philatelic source.
- Sheet Includes: 3236a “ Portrait of Richard Mather ” by John Foster / 3236b “ Mrs. Elizabeth Freake and Baby Mary ” by The Freak Limner / 3236c “ Girl in Red Dress with Cat and Dog ” by Ammi Phillips / 3236d “ Rubens Peale with Geranium ” by Rembrandt Peale / 3236e “ Long-billed Curlew, Numenius Longrostris ” by John J. Audubon / 3236f “ Boatmen on the Missouri ” by George Caleb Bingham / 3236g “ Kindred Spirits” by Asher B.Durand / 3236h “ The Westwood Children ” by Joshua Johnson / 3236i “ Music and Literature ” by William Harnett / 3236j “ The Fog Warning ” by Winslow Homer / 3236k “ The White Cloud, Head Chief of the Iowas ” by George Catlin / 3236l “ Cliffs of Green River ” by Thomas Moran / 3236m “ The Last of the Buffalo ” by Albert Bierstadt / 3236n “ Niagara ” by Frederic Edwin Church / 3236o “ Breakfast in Bed ” by Mary Cassatt / 3236p “ Nighthawks ” by Edward Hopper / 3236q “ American Gothic ” by Grant Wood / 3236r “ Two Against the White ” by Charles Sheeler / 3236s “ Mahoning ” by Franz Kline and 3236t “ No. 12 ” by Mark Rothko.
- In ORIGINAL USPS SEALED SHRINK-WRAPPED packaging, may have minor corner dings.