2245 / 22c Village Scene 1986 USPS American Commemorative Panel #273
- The panel is printed on quality heavy white paper stock, measure 8-1/2 x 11-1/4 inch and will bear two or three engravings, more or less related to the subject of the stamps.
- Most of the engravings are great art work. Along, with these engravings is a text that provides an interesting insight into the stamp's subject.
- The stamps or sheets are mounted in plastic mounts (such as Showgards) to maintain their mint never hinged condition.
- There, is often information about the subject that will be not be found from any other philatelic source.
- Is in MINT CONDITION, may have minor corner dings.