- The panel is printed on quality heavy white paper stock, measure 8-1/2 x 11-1/4 inch and will bear two or three engravings, more or less related to the subject of the stamps.
- Most of the engravings are great art work. Along, with these engravings is a text that provides an interesting insight into the stamp's subject.
- The stamps or sheets are mounted in plastic mounts (such as Showgards) to maintain their mint never hinged condition.
- There, is often information about the subject that will be not be found from any other philatelic source.
- Block Includes: 3345 Ira and George Gershwin / 3346 Lerner and Loewe / 3347 Lorenz Hart / 3348 Rogers and Hammerstein / 3349 Meredith Willson and 3350 Frank Loesser.
- In ORIGINAL USPS SEALED SHRINK-WRAPPED packaging, may have minor corner dings.