- The panel is printed on quality heavy white paper stock, measure 8-1/2 x 11-1/4 inch and will bear two or three engravings, more or less related to the subject of the stamps.
- Most of the engravings are great art work. Along, with these engravings is a text that provides an interesting insight into the stamp's subject.
- The stamps or sheets are mounted in plastic mounts (such as Showgards) to maintain their mint never hinged condition.
- There, is often information about the subject that will be not be found from any other philatelic source.
- Sheet Includes: 3293a Cactus Wren, Brittlebush, Teddy Bear Cholla / 3293b Desert Tortoise / 3293c White-winged Dove, Prickly Pear / 3293d Gambel Quail / 3293e Saquaro Cactus, Elf Owl / 3293f Desert Mule Deer / 3293g Desert Cottontail, Hedgehog Cactus / 3293h Gila Monster / 3293i Western Diamondback Rattlesnake, Cactus Mouse and 3293j Gila Woodpecker.
- In ORIGINAL USPS SEALED SHRINK-WRAPPED packaging, may have minor corner dings.